Tuesday 2 June 2009

Kulture Break - " I Can" production


BJ & Timomatic from "So you think you can dance"

Jack is the one in the middle with the green T-shirt.


The Man Up Crew

I thought I'd share with you a few images from Kulture Breaks "I Can" production on Saturday night. One of my boys "Jack" is in a special dance crew called "Man Up" and is absolutely loving it. I thought when I had 3 boys i'd missed my opportunity to have a dancer in the family but Jack has really got into it.

What I love about Kulture Break are the positive messages they are giving to our youth - like "I can do it" and "we can give back to our community." It's a credit to everyone involved there - they put so much into helping our youth.

The "I can" production also had a couple of showstoppers with "So You think you can dance" contestants BJ and Timomatic showing us their amazing mooves. Timomatic used to be one of the dancers at Kulture Break so it was great to see him giving back as well.

xox
Leonie


All images Copyright Snowgum Studio 2009 Snowgum Studio Wedding & Portrait Photography Canberra Australia. Visit my website at www.snowgumstudio.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and taking the time to view my blog.

xox Leonie