Sunday 7 June 2009

Two Beautiful Newborn Twin Girls











Dakota is on the left and Ava is on the right.
My sister Christine had twins eight month ago and how quickly you forget how little they were. These two little beauties Ava & Dakota were only 5 weeks old when I did this shoot. There is something really lovely about twins - you just can't stop looking at them together. I thought mum & dad were amazingly relaxed & confident considering their first babies were twins. I can't wait to watch them grow up.


And off the subject a bit isn't this weather bloody cold? Hubby took the boys away to the mountains this weekend camping and fishing - well all I can say is I'm glad it's them and not me. I'm a bit of a princess when it comes to the weather and am much more comfortable sitting infront of my fire than camping in a tent in the mountains! The other positive out of all of this was I got lots of work done and the house stayed clean for the whole weekend.


Only 3 weeks to go and were off to Darwin and Katherine in the NT - where its going to be warm and sunny. We're combining a bit of work and pleasure so we'll be staying with our good friends Chuck, Lou and little Stirling and doing lots of great touristy things and a few portraits in between.
xox
Leonie

All images Copyright Snowgum Studio 2009
Snowgum Studio Wedding & Portrait Photography Canberra Australia.
Visit my website at http://www.snowgumstudio.com.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and taking the time to view my blog.

xox Leonie