Tuesday 26 May 2009

AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photography) ACT Awards



















Just thought I'd share with you a few images from the recent ACT AIPP Photography awards. I decided to enter the wedding category this year for the first time in 3 years and I was surprised how well I did. My little girls on the bench got a silver distinction and the little girl under the hanging dress also got a silver distinction. The cavalier on the brides lap and the flyaway veil both got silver awards.


It's funny how my best images always involve children -I'm always drawn to them at weddings - you never know what they'll do. I'll be entering these in the nationals this year and with any luck will qualify for my Masters witht the AIPP. Enjoy!

xox


Leonie


All images Copyright Snowgum Studio 2009
Snowgum Studio Wedding & Portrait Photography Canberra Australia.
Visit my website at www.snowgumstudio.com.au

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment and taking the time to view my blog.

xox Leonie