Wednesday 11 March 2009

Garth & Rachael's Wedding

















On the weekend Garth & Rachael tied the knot at Poacher's Pantry near Hall. If you've never been to Poacher's Pantry I thoroughly recommend it if you're into good food and wine with the bonus of lovely surrounds.
Rachael looked absolutely beautiful in a champaigne pink gown and sexy hot pink heels which matched the striking hot pink dresses the bridesmaids wore - and I must say the boys looked pretty darn good as well!

Although we ran out of light we got some beautiful images in the final minutes before dark. It really is a wonderful time to shoot. I couldn't resist taking a couple of shots of the landscape so enjoy!
All images Copyright Snowgum Studio 2009
Snowgum Studio Wedding & Portrait Photography Canberra Australia.
Visit my website at www.snowgumstudio.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and taking the time to view my blog.

xox Leonie