Wednesday 14 October 2009

Andrew & Renee's wedding










Andrew and Renee celebrated their wedding day at the beautiful St. Clements Anglican Church, Yass. The day was absolutely freezing but despite this we got some wonderful photos and had a fantastic day together. A really nice touch to the day was that Renee wore her mum's wedding dress.
Andrew and Renee couldn't of been more sweet - and I think Andrew had the best wedding speech I've ever heard (He even had me and the Shaw Vineyard Staff in tears!).
Wishing you both and your gorgeous son Finn a future filled with happiness, hugs and laughter.
All images Copyright Snowgum Studio 2009
Snowgum Studio Wedding & Portrait Photographer Canberra Australia.
Visit my website at www.snowgumstudio.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and taking the time to view my blog.

xox Leonie