Tuesday 4 August 2009

APPA's (Australian Professional Photography Awards)




I recently received 3 awards at the APPA's in Sydney. I was sooo excited when I heard (I was away on a family vacation so I couldn't go to them. My girlfrieds Jennifer and Hilary (both great photographers) kept me posted on my progress. They even rang me when one of my images was being judged and held the phone to the speaker so I could hear one of my images being judged. Anyway I took away 2 gold awards and 1 silver which blew me away. Out of 2,400 images less than 3% received a gold so it was a great honour for me to have some of the top Aussie photographers rewarding my work.

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to Hilary for encouraging me to enter the images and also to my wonderful brides and grooms - without them none of this would be possible.

PS the little girls on the bench and the little girl under the address both got gold awards and the dancing couple got a silver award.

xox

Leonie


All images Copyright Snowgum Studio 2009
Snowgum Studio Wedding & Portrait Photography Canberra Australia.
Visit my website at www.snowgumstudio.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and taking the time to view my blog.

xox Leonie